http://www.nuclearcentury.com/ - Glitter Maker

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Worst Movie Theater. Ever.


It's bad enough I have to live in the "armpit" of America, but at least have a good movie theater. The famous Cinemark is a fun time, don't get me wrong, but now after I moved a mere 30 minutes away, I had to relocate myself to a new theater. The theater itself is clean but the teeny boppers who rule there on Friday and Saturday nights are not entertaining. I don't want to wait in line next to "Barney's Playhouse." I am an adult and although I know the theater has to cater to young adults as well, at least have some kind of order. They are all over the place.
Then to make matters worse, I take the elevator up to where the theater's are located and I forgot, we need popcorn. Duh! I am not going to sit still for 2 hours with no drink or food. I need something. The lines, usually five open, are packed and it gets so bad that even tho I was a good 15 mins early for the movie by the time that we bought the tickets and popcorn, I found myself missing half of the beginning. FML.
What is wrong with this scenario?

No comments: