http://www.nuclearcentury.com/ - Glitter Maker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a TOOOL!


So they were brought to the show thinking that this was a contest for "Mr. Awesome." Let's just say.. even if it was, why are you going on this show? Moving on, after a friend from work told me about this show, I decided to watch. Wow, did I get interested. The show's called "Tool Academy" and it's on at 9pm on Sunday nights. I usually cannot catch it because it is on during the time of Desperate Housewives (which I won't miss) but I definitely tune in for it's reruns. This show is based up guys who are complete and utter TOOLS.

What's a tool you may ask? According to Urban Dictionary, "a shithead, doper boyfriend who doesn't know how to treat a girl." They have cheat, treated their girlfriend like he's her owner, and even had another girlfriend on the side. To be honest, I felt for these girls. They loved these guys for one reason or another and wanted so badly to make them into their knight and shining armor that they brought them on national television as a last resort. Hidden cameras showed the men talking to other women, telling them they were single and some even went out of their way to retrieve the girls phone number. All of this was shown to their girlfriends, which brought about tears and saddness. DUH! After watching with this guy I was seeing, I watched his reaction. He said "Why do these girls stay?" I hesitated and thought about that. It's easy to say "I know. I'd be gone." Would I really though? Once you are so wrapped up in a relationship, sometimes it's hard to leave. This made me think about things and since I am now single, it made me think that I need to build myself up strong enough to be able to walk away when things get bad or from the tool guy before he ends up becoming my boyfriend.

Girls, beware. There are a lot of "tools" out there who feed on their protein shakes, jagerbombs and getting with many women. They may charm you, wine and dine you, and then play you. Play with your guard up or you're going to end up being on Season 2.

No comments: